If you are planning a party, chances are that you want the ideal venue, and what better way to party the night away than in a tent that is decorated just the way you want it. Hiring a tent for your upcoming party can be more than just a cost-saver; it can be fun too. It is a great way to show off your creative ideas and design a space that not only wows your guests, but has them relaxed and having fun too. With the savings that you experience when hiring a tent, you can expect to throw big parties for lower prices than ever before.
Any kind of party planning needs a special touch to give it the edge that has guests talking about it for months afterwards. It is important to plan according to your budget, so that your guests can have the time of their lives without burning a hole in your pocket.
Party planning can be a major stress factor in your life. By simply hiring a tent for the event, you can reduce a large amount of the stress experienced. If you are not sure if tent hire is the right solution for your business, here are just a few reasons why tent hire is ideal for parties:
- They are easy on your budget.
- You can erect your tent almost anywhere (as long as you have hired the correct type of tent).
- Decorating a tent or marquee is often far easier than trying to decorate a building. You can really create a magical ambiance with a few fairy lights, some draping and flower arrangements or candles. It really is simple.
- You can cater to just about any size of party by selecting the correct size tent.
- Most tent hire companies offer function hire and catering options too.
- Your tent supplier will provide a workforce to rig the tent, take it down, and clear away function hire items the next day.
Of course, you will need to make sure that you allow for enough space for your guests and that takes intricate planning. Below are a few tips for choosing the right size tent for your party:
- Only choose the tent that after you are 100% sure of how many guests you will have in attendance.
- Have a set budget in mind and stick to it! Some tents are pricier than others.
- Decide on how the tent will be used. Will you host the entire event inside, or do you want to use the tent for food service and dining?
- Ensure that you have a list of absolutely everything that will go inside the tent. This will help the tent hire company to advise you on what size tent you require. Consider the size and shape of the tables, how many chairs you will have, dance floor size, how much equipment your DJ needs to set up, food serving area, social areas and spaces, and so on.
It is important to take the safety of your guests seriously. This means that your marquee or tent must be rigged by professional team and a safety certificate should be supplied. You should also have an exit strategy in the case of an emergency and have fire extinguishers on hand for the duration of your party. This is just one of the responsibilities of hiring a tent for your party. The rest should be fun!
If you would like more information and advice on the benefits of tent hire for parties and if you would like to receive an updated pricelist, simply contact us via email or telephone at TentWorx today. We look forward to making your upcoming party a stylish success.